The opportunities for brands to learn from each other and to partner are huge. I saw something like this happening for the first time, it’s been quite an interesting experience.
- Rajesh Kumar, Chief Marketing Officer, SAP
This is a very interesting forum where brands from different categories could come together and form a mutually beneficial alliance. The forum can help marketers find meaningful connections to reach their consumers in more ways possible.
- Sapangeet Rajwant, Vice President, Viacom 18 | Colors
The forum has a great presence of different companies, we can look about opportunities.
– Sanjay Singal, Head marketing foods, Dabur
It’s a great platform with great opportunities. The way markets are changing, this platform gives a lot of brands, including ours, the opportunity to talk to a lot of other brands in one single day.
– Jayesh Shetty, GM Strategic alliances, Thomas Cook
The age of partnership was always there, it’s a great initiative by Ethos Embassy and a great platform for each one of us to come and share our unique insights that can be beneficial for the brand partners.
–Ajay Kulkarni, DGM Marketing, Times Now
In this day and age where internet connects people faster than ever, I think the one thing that is absolutely missing is the whole human element. I don’t think the internet can ever replace such such an event where people can connect meaningfully.
– Vijay Thomas, Customer Experience Manager, Harley Davidson
This forum is a big space to explore brand opportunities from various industries.
– Amit Jakhar, Lead - Alliances and Partnerships, Times Internet
The genre of brands, panelists and the discussions are consumer driven and we at wave group have always wanted to connect with more diverse consumers through alliances. This meet gives us an opportunity to come closer with more brands and explore opportunity of reaching consumers together.
– Ram Jalan, VP Marketing, Wave Group
This is one event we have seen so far which has really helped us to get in touch with many good brands. The forum will help us in the long run.
– Gaurav Sharma, DGM Alliances & Sonia Dhawan, DGM PR, Paytm
This platform has a great mix of brands from across categories. The 10 minute presentation went a long way because we were able to speak to so many brands at one time.
– Dharmesh Datta, Vice President, PVR Pictures Ltd.
This is one of a kind meeting happening in a much more structured format. The event provides a good opportunity to meet with a lot of like-minded partners.
– Bikash Thakur, Alliance Marketing, Madura group
This forum is where we can create a win-win proposition, not only the brands commit support to the cause. The SMILE legacy can be taken forward with these brands.
– Swatantra Gupta, GM-Corporate Partnerships and Alliances, Smile foundation
It’s a platform where I find lot of people meeting, interacting, sharing their knowledge, expertise and what they are looking from each other at a single platform.
– Dheeraj Gupta, Business Head alliances and partnership, Jabong
It’s a good platform, where people understand about different sectors, their businesses and how exactly marketing works in different business sectors.
– Abhishek Kadam, Manager Marketing, Crossword Bookstores Ltd.
The gathering in the room were all decision makers have gathered is very beneficial in every business sense.
– Sameer Sikka, Yahoo
Keen and enthusiastic about the purpose this event will solve. Indian brands are moving out of their own self made cocoon and strategic partnership in terms of brand partnerships are very important.
– Sumit Ghosh, CMO, Hero reality
Brand Partnership is the concept that all brands are looking for. Partnership is one of the beautiful way in which you can actually reach out to consumers in a very different way with a new narrative and with freshness. I am impressed by the lineup of brands in this forum.
– Prasun Kumar, Sr. Vice President – Marketing, Reliance
It’s a very good platform that Ethos has created and it’s an amazing platform to interact and form brand alliances.
– Vishwalok Nath, Head Marketing & Syndications, India Today
A full day of power engagement between ideas, brands and companies with experts whose inputs were the icing on the cake. A fantastic event and a must attend if you are looking to forge real and innovative partnerships. Slick organization, optimal content, wonderful people.'
- ABHA MARYADA BANERJEE
Very well organized event where you see the brands given an opportunity to speak to everyone. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
– SAK Rajesh, National Business Development, AVON
One thing that I see in this forum that I haven’t seen in a lot, is the presence of decision makers and I think this makes the difference. This event gives an opportunity to be able to build the bridge with the right person and take the relation forward.
– Viraj Singh, Chief Marketing Officer, Kidzania
it’s been a wonderful day for Not-for-profit like us. What really was the standout thing was that there were lot of synergies that came out for not only for development sector but also how brands can take CSR forward into cause based marketing.
– Vikas Dhir, Manager - Brand & Communications, Oxfam India
This forum will add value in the forthcoming future and it is something that is going to have tangible results in a short period of time.
– Shefali Tandon, Senior Manager – Communications, CRY - Child Rights and You
In the very first initiative there are many key brands and key people from each brand. Meets like this where all have come together with one intent of connecting with others and looking for an opportunity is brilliant.
– Manav Dhanda, Group CEO, Adhikari Brothers
This kind of forum is happening for the first time in India, it’s a good initiative by Ethos. A very good experience across different brands - what is happening around the world of partnership marketing and how digital is playing the key role around valuable brand partnerships.
– Arun Harne, General Manager - Sales & Marketing, Adani Wilmar
View all 100
Market is evolving and there are new players coming up in the market, there is a dearth of events in the marketing space. I saw lot more new things which are of utmost importance.
– Aseem Verma, Senior Manager - Marketing Alliances, Makemytrip